Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One Heck of A Honey

I have been meaning to talk to you all about someone. This someone is my main man, my honey, my sweetie!
He is one amazing man. And a lot of you would agree. He loves God. He cares for people that most people would never take the time to get to know. He is so friendly, kind, giving, loving, and puts pretty much everyone else before himself!
He is an amazing husband. He takes time to listen, and really cares about what is going on in my life. He makes sure that he is leading me closer to God. He reminds me many times how special I am to him. He works so hard so that I can stay home and be with Zeke. I don't think I can say enough to express what a wonderful man he really is.
He is an amazing dad. He loves to spend time with his "bug". He takes time to feed him almost every morning and considers this their "special" time. He reads to Zeke about Jesus, always telling him about the truth of life. He loves to take Zeke for walks and get out and about with him, and me. There is nothing better than seeing the look on Zeke's face than when his daddy walks through the door after being at work all day.
He is an amazing photographer. This is a recent hobby for him, and quickly turning into more. I will stop going on and on and let the pictures do the talking.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment